Tuesday 12 June 2012

Non Sinusoidal Waves of Emotions

Yeah, it's official, it's hectic and endless and "That my friend is university for you...". Should of been used to this by now, sleepless nights, "faint trace of makeup" but under my eyes, coffee taken by force, not by will and so many other wonderful aspects of being a fully responsible grown up and I'm just about to say "I'm done with it...."

And yet it's different, I feel alive, I struggle, I fall most of the times but when I get up, hell, when I get up it feels like I've defeated the Reapers, conquered Europe, witnessed the fall of the Roman Empire, kicked Diablo in his sorry ass (excuse the language, 2 a.m. in the morning, in a few hours I have an exam, one which I will probably fail not due to my lack of study, no no... due to the fact that I am a terribly unlucky person, I can't prove things when I'm asked to and I definitely just can't keep my head up after so many sessions of night studying). And I'm distracted, I want to play games, I want to create games, one of the reasons I work myself like this, I wanna be there working for Bioware, I wanna run away and sit again on the top of the roof and watch the stars all night (cause now I have new glasses), I wanna read, I wanna do so many other things and I'm kept on the ground having to study which is fine, I like it (probably said that already) I just hate having to prove things, being checked by everyone, answering all those annoying questions " So how much did you score..." - Bleh.

I should go to bed, right? Fact is I can't shut down my mind, I'm tired but apparently I'm not.

Yeah this is being alive.Acknowledged.
Shepard out.

No comments: